Controled Burn

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh downtime.

I am looking forward to it. Technicaly I have been busting my bronze ass since Febuary 07. Its good to take a break....I didn't think so before, but now I feel the creative juices flowing again; I feel the muse and her gossemer embrace. She whispers in my ear things that no mortal can see. She takes me beyond the veil of this 3-D illusion and shows me other worlds, other people who need their stories told. And its all good. All love. And that old fire is back again. She does more for me than a woman of flesh and bone. Believe me...I am all about dirty,sweaty, slapping uglies. But with her its something more. I dance with her in a cosmic waltz, tripping over the light fantastic.

Controled burns are done in highly wooded areas to clear deadwood....Soulwise it means getting rid of what we don't need, comming to terms with what we thought we wanted. And now, having time enough at last. I remember that time is the fire in which we burn. And I light up like a Roman Candle as I bathe in her light.

Till next time my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts